Wednesday, July 15, 2015

AA On SkyBlock?!?

I was gonna play skyblock because I LOVED it! And there was this guy there. I could of left because I saw he was deranking everyone. But I needed a story for you guys so I stood up to him. Heres a story of what happend. WITH PROOF. Also his name is "skrubland."

And he legit said he was abusing!!!
After he said that I stood up. At the time I was lvl 30. Then something wired happend... All my current xp VANISHED... Just a raid bar as if I just lvled up to lvl 30. Then he said "look at your rank c:"
And this is what I saw:
And I looked at it and it was lvl 1. And here it is. :/
This was a few minutes after my de-ranking but you can see he did it to almost EVERYBODY. And reset ranks. Then you gave himself all the credits. Oh and after he stopped bullying me he destoryed someones house. I didn't see this but in chat I knew it happend. As soon as SkrubLand said "Say srry and i'll go" I knew he wouldn't go. Heres something a little sad...
And thats the story of... THE SKRUBLORD...Theres a low chance... But if I meet him again I will tell him about the website so he can look at it himself... And maybe a part 2 shall rise.



Dear Readers,
If you play skyblock and see skrublord please take some screenshots as he will likely be abusing. Then leave! He may de-rank you!


Dear SkrubLord,
If you are reading this you likely lost your admin or are even MORE hated then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment