Sunday, June 28, 2015

AA part 3 (WAR)

Wow... I never thought there would be a part three...  The owner admin was mad at me so I would never play that game again... but here's yet another story.


I was looking at the blog and I found a comment had been posted... it said:

I looked in the comments and found a post of the owner saying some thing about Admiral having
admin. Knowing he had admin why would I start anything with him, or the owner?
I went to his profile and found it was a new profile... No post on it... Nothing... Here's a quick 
picture:
I get people hating me, but a brand new profile doing it? Seems like the owner or another admin did this to try to make me stop. But this is becoming my job and I don't stop working. So that's is the end of this story... I hope...



                                            To be Continued...?

Dear readers,
I don't know what will happen. Stick around!

Dear Juvininal Death,
Hello?

Dear admins,
Is this over or not? 

No comments:

Post a Comment