Tuesday, June 23, 2015

AA

Hello guys! I found another AA on http://www.roblox.com/games/141906232/Deadzone-Remade!
His name is Admiral Peitt and he should be baned from that game and maybe a warning from ROBLOX!


Reasons for that game:
AA abusing, Threats and bullying.

Reasons for ROBLOX:
Threats and bullying!



Dear Admiral Peitt,
If your reading this you should know I did nothing to you
                                                      From the guy you baned,
                                                                      Corbin M.




Dear you guys,
Welcome to this blog! Stay here if you want to see people get (possible) BUSTED. Your the people
that keep me blogging!
                                                      Owner of this blog,
                                                                       Corbin M.


Dear ZombieStudio101/Owner,
Please ban Admiral Peitt from the game or remove his admin and tools as some have insta kill at the spawn. Even you said he likes to AA.

                                                 P.S: Will I be un-baned so I can play your game? I miss it so much :o

                                                            From the guy thats not an AA,
                                                                           Corbin25998boss/ Corbin M.


Do you want to know how this came to be? Well I saw at the time the AA, (lets call him AP for short)  AP. I told him the player kills he had (90) were fake. I then left hoping he would not use his admin on me. When I came back he was still there but had 100 kills! I told him he used the admin for kills he then came to spawn and shot me with a gun that I have never seen before. He kept doing it and every few kills he did (:Set Player kills me 100) so it looked like he never killed me. (Idk why) Then he said: "If you keep dissing me I will ban you. Skrub!"
I took a screenshot of this and left out of fear. I had to alert the admin. I commented about it and then when I came back he seemed fine. He went AFK for a long time then sent me a privite message saying: ":3"
I thought about what it means and then BOOM! I got banned! THAT, is the story of this AA!



UPDATE: I got unbanned and now I am having fun on this amazeing game!

Update 2: The owner is mad and stuff. ROLF.

No comments:

Post a Comment