Monday, June 29, 2015

AA part 4! (THE WAR BEGINS?)

Well the admins REALLY hate me... I never did anything from my last post about the profile. But they said some things... here's what the owner posted in the desc:
What? At the time I liked this game. So why would I be rude to the admins knowing I would be banned. How am I selfish? "Annoying" lies? So that alerted me that he started a war. I thought this was over. And he commented these:
What? I think he only kicked me so I couldn't report him after he said this:
So I'm the one using profanity to look cool?
And he posted this before the other one:
Wow a threat. And he blames me for being rude?


I told him about this. He takes it to far.
So will their be a AA part 5? I hope not...
But what is hope now?


Dear Owner,
Why did you take it this far? I thought it would stop at part 1.

Dear Readers,
Comment anything you want to know and hopefully I can answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment