Monday, June 29, 2015

AA part 5 WON THE WAR

I won the war in my own way! He disabled the comments (The time this was posted)
... so no one could see the TRUTH.

He was one of the biggest story on here so far! he had 5 post of his own! But he gave up? Also after he did this I went in the game with an ALT but I was kicked because it was private.
 (Kicking people just for playing your game?)

I guess they were partying about it because I took this snip:

But this is also sad... The biggest story on this blog is gone... But I will keep finding the online daters, hackers, spammers and more!

Dear Zombie,
I won this war. And you retreated. You never had to start this but you did. Why?

Dear "His" Admins,
Hello admins! I hope you aren't all AA's!

Dear Admiral,
Hello?

Dear Readers,
I bet this is the end. I already won this war so I don't think about a part 6. But who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment